Very pleasant staff and great implementation on the theme of spices. My skepticism about some spices was not only dispelled by creative combinations, my expectations were even exceeded. Many thanks to all involved for the extraordinary dinner.
Great location also for hybrid events - highly recommended!
I particularly enjoyed this idea breakfast and I'm already looking forward to the next one, whether present or online. Because even though I was "only" online, I had the feeling of really being there!
Dear AXICA Team,
Thank you very much for the hybrid event. I was surprised that it didn't feel completely different from a "normal" presence event.
One thing, however, has unfortunately stayed in my mind negatively: the technology or the freezing of the image of Kay-Sölve Richter and the "sound failure" with Sandra Herz. I know that the technique can easily fail, but this can also leave a negative impression on the participants.
Except for this small point, the implementation was super.
Thank you very much that I was allowed to be there.
Fantastic location, fantastic event, fantastic service, fantastic food. Great host! Great guests! The sound quality of Ms. Richte made listening a little difficult. But I got the tip with the Pippi Langstrumf song and will remember it and use it!
Thank you, it was so great to finally be able to be on site again. The spacious, attractive rooms at AXICA provided an excellent setting to also feel safe and good to see how the Corona regulations were applied. After each speech the microphone was changed by the technician. The mix of live and online was super mixed ... and the "freezing-faces" even existed authentically as an example. The surprise appearance of Tamara Ingram was quite wonderful and the good mood will surely last for a few days. If it times again into the background steps, then we reach, like the Expertin Kay Sölve judge to "Pippi long stocking". Bernhard Wolf, the moderator, was in top form at this hybrid meeting ... it was a pity that the auditorium at the Zoom meeting was empty and he had to hold the fort. (This was then due to the delicious food + coffee with which we were spoiled). In the background, quite a lot of staff and technicians have worked almost invisibly! Many thanks !!!
- Service was top (fast and courteous service; everything was always replenished and drinks were always ready - class).
- Food was unfortunately partly cold (especially the noodles and burger meat were cold); there were unfortunately some complaints ). This must be ensured differently next time
- We must offer at least 1 vegan dish (there are some vegans who could not eat anything).
- Food should be more creative next time
- Offer more seats at the food (there were too few seats available at the food; many had to stand and could not sit down)
- Room (auditorium) was way too cold; people were freezing- especially front right. Had talked to the people in charge several times but apparently it couldn't get any warmer- but the air conditioning was way too cold. This must be absolutely different next time- and much much warmer (no cold fan).
- Allianz flags (flags etc.) are absolutely necessary so that the guests know where they have to go in and it should be recognizable that an Allianz event is taking place there (in the past this was requested differently; I know. Now, however, importance is attached to it. Better too much than too little Allianz advertising
- Gin-Tonic Bar was very well received
- Smokers' lounge was very well received
Conclusion: this was the best location for a JAT we have had so far and apparently Mr. Baur (and this was also the basic opinion of the management circle) wants to have AXICA as a JAT location again next year. Therefore, we have to pay special attention to the points mentioned above.
All reviews and experiences about AXICA GmbH are the subjective opinions of those who compose and submit them | The profile owner is responsible for the contents of this page |
Profile active since 24/01/2019 | Last update: 02/10/2023
| Report profile
More transparency and security while looking for competent professionals
Authentic customer opinions
Take advantage of other customers' experiences: ProvenExpert's authenticated customer reviews can help you choose the right product or service.
Effective customer feedback
ProvenExpert allows the entire service spectrum of a company (e.g. customer service, consulting) to be reviewed. This way you get a detailed overview of your service quality in all areas.
ProvenExpert is free, independent, and neutral. Customers make reviews of their own accord — their opinions are not for sale. And the content of reviews cannot be influenced by money or by any other means.
A good reputation is the world's best form of advertising!
85% of all consumers trust online reviews just as much as they do personal recommendations.
Let ProvenExpert give your business a boost with the best advertising in the world: the opinions of satisfied customers.
However, should you feel that a review is in violation of our guidelines, you can submit a request to have the review assessed by the ProvenExpert quality assurance team by using the following contact form.