Mr. Daniel Tönges from essenta GmbH & Co. KG advised me on financing for the acquisition of a condominium:
- Contact via the Internet (www.baufi24.de).
- Never pushing, but always very patient, he accompanied me with high personal commitment until the conclusion of the loan agreement.
- Due to local circumstances, contact was exclusively by e-mail and telephone; however, this was never a problem for me, Mr. Tönges was always very accessible and called back promptly if necessary.
- He explained the advantages and disadvantages of various financing options in a detailed and understandable manner and presented various scenarios (term, repayment options, unscheduled repayments, KfW, combination of several loans).
- At essenta, he has the greatest possible access to the offers to be found on the market (in my opinion, a comparison with offers from other brokers is unnecessary). Thus, he always had an eye on the offers of the competitors, could check them for their features and weak points, if necessary, and usually offer better conditions.
- The decisive factor for the conclusion was by far the best offer available at the time with regard to the interest rate for a 20-year term (concluded with one of the largest banks in Germany, managed by the local branch).
- I was also very pleased to note that no cross-selling of other products was undertaken.
- Conclusion: Clear recommendation on my part for the advice provided by Mr. Tönges when concluding a construction financing - thank you very much for your commitment!