* Lectures and online seminars, e.g.: Labor Law for Entrepreneurs *) and Executives (f/m/d).
* more than 400 live appearances in 19 countries
* author of, among others, the current practitioner book "HOMEOFFICE und MOBILES ARBEITEN: Arbeitsrecht...
in der Krise - Was während und nach Corona zu beachten ist" (bestseller)
* Editor of the book "Digital World: Strategies for Companies" (bestseller)
* In-house trainings (from 1 hour over 1/2 days up to events of several days)
* Guest lecturer at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW Mosbach)
* honorary judge at the Hessian State Labor Court
Axel Brodehl specializes in drafting labor law agreements (contracts for managing directors, employment contracts, home office and mobile working, working hours, company cars, etc.) and conducting negotiations.
His books, aimed at practitioners, present topics relevant to labor law in an easy-to-understand & paragraph-free manner. With recommendations for action.
In his lectures and seminars Axel Brodehl presents to legal laymen the most expensive mistakes that typically happen again and again. Important to him is a varied presentation with numerous practical examples. (He leaves out paragraphs as far as possible in his presentations - except in front of a professional audience from the personnel sector or with a legal background).
The target audience is entrepreneurs and executives, including managing directors, managers at all levels, plant managers, branch managers, division managers, department managers, team leaders, group leaders, foremen and supervisors (all genders).
In in-house training courses, Axel Brodehl addresses the specific needs of the company. In open seminars, on the other hand, participants also benefit from the issues raised by participants from other companies and industries.
The most frequent requests are for seminars on the topics of employment contracts, fixed-term contracts, warnings, termination and working time law. Since the Corona crisis, Axel Brodehl has increasingly held online seminars, especially on home office and mobile working. Since June 2022 - two days after the decision of the Bundestag - he also regularly presents the new duties and pitfalls of the Verification Act. The topics of time recording and working hours are an evergreen and consistently topical and - from a legal point of view - fire risky for companies; due to the new case law of the Federal Labor Court, there are also new uncertainties.
Axel Brodehl is active throughout Germany. His law firm is based in Frankfurt am Main.
The main practice areas of Axel Brodehl are:
- strategic consulting in employment law
- Face-to-face events as well as online lectures, online courses, workshops, trainings, presentations and speeches
- Drafting and review of fixed-term and permanent employment contracts
- Drafting and review of managing director employment contracts/managing director contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating termination agreements and severance agreements
- Negotiation of works agreements (including his many years of practical experience in conciliation boards)
In addition, Axel Brodehl also offers legal advice, representation of interests, negotiations and the conduct of court proceedings on the following topics:
- Negotiation of severance payments
- Termination of employment contracts
- Examination of non-competition clauses
- Drafting of regulations on working hours and working time accounts including overtime and extra work
- Drafting and reviewing company car guidelines
- Drafting and review of work regulations
- Drafting of training agreements under employment contracts
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for freelancers
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for marginal employment (mini-job)
- Drafting and reviewing agreements on variable compensation including performance appraisal systems
- Drafting of contracts and preparation of supplementary contracts on other topics
- Questions on remuneration, wages and salaries as well as remuneration components such as bonuses, bonuses, annual bonuses and other gratuities
- Questions regarding vacation law, vacation planning and company holidays
- Questions concerning incapacity for work/illness in the employment relationship
- Preparation and review of warnings under employment law
- Modification of contractual conditions incl. transfer and change notice
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Attorney Axel Brodehl is also on the road as a keynote speaker not only in the Rhine-Main area, but throughout Germany.
Memberships of Axel Brodehl in professional associations:
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V. (in the DAV) (working group for labor law)
- German Labor Court Association e.V.
- Hessian specialist attorneys for labor law e.V.
- Frankfurter Anwaltsverein e.V.
Axel Brodehl is active in an honorary capacity in the following associations and institutions, among others:
- Junior Chamber (WJ)
- Junior Chamber International (JCI)
- Hessian State Labor Court in Frankfurt am Main
- German Pension Insurance Association
- until 2022 also for 11 years at the Social Court in Frankfurt am Main
*) The generic masculine includes all genders. It is used solely for ease of reading and is not intended to be discriminatory.