Dear Sir or Madam,
I am posting here, without being asked, my experience in assisting RAdirekt in connection with a motor vehicle liability claim.
1. the cooperation came about on the recommendation of the car dealership.
2. personal contact did not take place, but was not perceived as disadvantageous, even in retrospect.
3) The processing of the claim was started quickly and without any noticeable delay.
4) The assigned employee (Ms. Hörcher) kept in contact with us via email and additional telephone conversations. The procedures were communicated in an easily understandable and comprehensible manner. 5.
5. the contactability was possible and tangible at any time, if necessary also by callback.
The experience with RAdirekt is not worse in comparison to the use of our previous legal representations, rather it can even be described as better.
Anyone who is able to present his or her case with sufficient certainty via correspondence and telephone calls will be well represented by a lawyer.
We therefore recommend them without reservation.
With friendly recommendation