As backend developer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for continued development of our product, as well as guaranteeing scalability and performance. You will implement new features, product updates in PHP and with NoSQL databases (MongoDB), and will be in charge of platform maintenance and upkeep. In our small teams, you'll have the freedom to find a niche where you can develop both professionally and personally.
- You have at least two years of experience working as a back-end developer
- PHP is like a second native language to you
- You are familiar with modern version control (git), NoSQL databases (MongoDB), and the Linux console
- You are well-versed in MVC (e.g. Zend, Symfony)
- You love a good challenge and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a team player, can work independently, and strive to achieve high-quality work
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to take over responsibility, develop yourself technically and personally and to try things out.
- A great team of PHP freaks, creatives, database tamers, social media junkies, and concept gurus
- Newly furnished, modern offices, and small team sizes
- You choose your hardware, which suits you best (PC/ Mac and desktop/notebook)
- Work-Life balance is important for us - we care about correct time recording (no overtime) and offer free Yoga courses.
- And last but not least: attractive pay, regular team events, parties, fresh fruit, and all-you-can drink coffee
Sound like the right fit for you? Then send your complete application with your earliest availability to start, salary expectations and a sample of your best work to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.