Open Europe Consulting has specialized in six consulting fields, which interpenetrate and complement each other:
- Internationalization and market development in Eastern, Central and Southeastern Europe
- Personnel training & coaching
- Education export (education and training)...
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Shared Value (corporate responsibility)
- Civil society development (organizational consulting & networking)
- EU projects & funding (applications, terms of references, evaluations)
Our unique selling point is the interface management of private sector, civil society, public administration as well as education and science (development of ecosystems).
Our target groups include small and medium-sized enterprises of all sectors from Germany and abroad as well as industry, non-governmental organizations, foundations as well as clusters and networks.
Together with our clients and other stakeholders, we develop holistic solutions. Our projects are economically, socially, ecologically and/or culturally oriented. In most cases, they are international and cross-sectoral. Our activities aim to create value for the economy, society and/or the environment.