From the offer to the signing of the contract, I felt competent and at eye level with Ms. Opacak at all times. Since I had time problems, 80% was done digitally and the remaining 20% by phone. Great digital service that left nothing to be desired. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Highly recommended
Ms. Opacak has a broad, competent range of knowledge, is friendly and unobtrusive in her manner, always gets back to us promptly and implements the requested things as quickly as possible. We feel well taken care of and looked after all around. Thank you very much.
I especially appreciate the good and very friendly personal support. They call me back immediately or send me an email if something cannot be clarified immediately. Furthermore, I appreciate her good professional competence. I can recommend Mrs. Opacak very well and with pleasure.
Puno hvala na brzom i kvalitetnom radu. Želim vam izraziti duboku zahvalnost na vašoj ogromnoj pomoći,savjesnom radu,apsolutnom povjerenju, predanosti i strpljenju,stavljajući ne samo ruke, već i dušu. Vi niste samo izvrstan stručnjak u svom području i prvoklasni zaposlenik, već ste i dobra osoba što je u današnje vrijeme jako rijetko .Snažna, odgovorna, voljna, inteligentna, talentirana, fer osoba i vaš rad je vrijedan i izvrstan.Nadam se da ćemo i ubuduće ovako nastaviti surađivati.Hvala za ono što radite, stvarno to cijenim!
All reviews and experiences about VPV Manuela Opacak are the subjective opinions of those who compose and submit them | The profile owner is responsible for the contents of this page |
Profile active since 04/13/2021 | Last update: 01/14/2022
| Report profile
More transparency and security while looking for competent professionals
Authentic customer opinions
Take advantage of other customers' experiences: ProvenExpert's authenticated customer reviews can help you choose the right product or service.
Effective customer feedback
ProvenExpert allows the entire service spectrum of a company (e.g. customer service, consulting) to be reviewed. This way you get a detailed overview of your service quality in all areas.
ProvenExpert is free, independent, and neutral. Customers make reviews of their own accord — their opinions are not for sale. And the content of reviews cannot be influenced by money or by any other means.
A good reputation is the world's best form of advertising!
85% of all consumers trust online reviews just as much as they do personal recommendations.
Let ProvenExpert give your business a boost with the best advertising in the world: the opinions of satisfied customers.
However, should you feel that a review is in violation of our guidelines, you can submit a request to have the review assessed by the ProvenExpert quality assurance team by using the following contact form.